Build Together is looking to expand its programming and is seeking sponsors to help realize our goals.
Our current Sponsors:
The one constant that all Build Together members acknowledge is the role that great mentors played in helping them to overcome the challenges of being a new tradeswoman. Through your support, we can continue to connect apprentices with great mentors, and ensure that tradeswomen are retained in the field.
There are a number of benefits to joining forces with Build Together as a sponsor, including:
- Helping to fill the anticipated skills gap in the construction trades industry
- Recognizing exceptional workers in the skilled trades
- Creating opportunities for women to join the skilled trades and providing them with adequate training, education and empowerment
- Strengthening ties with trades in the Canadian Building Trades Unions
- Changing the face of the skills trades to make it more accessible to women
- Providing mentorship support to apprentices and prospective tradeswomen
Download our Sponsorship brochure to find out how you can keep the momentum going!
Questions? Contact our Program Director Lindsay Amundsen at LAmundsen@buildingtrades.ca