As a part of our ongoing strategy to increase stakeholder and member engagement, and to communicate ideas & strategies, Build Together will be blogging on various topics throughout the year.
Here are some of the workforce development blog topics you can look forward to:
- Power in influence
- Change: why change? And what is an agent of change?
- Measuring success: what doesn’t get measured doesn’t get done
- Setting targets/objectives
- What is an ambidextrous leader?
- Generational differences in the workplace
- Respectful, inclusive and diverse workplaces
- Cultural Awareness
- Barriers for underrepresented groups in the construction industry
We will host guest bloggers and include updates on our Build Together initiatives across the country.
Jul 5, 2017
Change is inevitable. It happens whether we are ready or not. Even so, time and time again we hear the […]
- Newer posts
- 2 of 2